First meeting in the Guard home, in 1803, our church has continued through ups and downs.
Our current church building was dedicated in 1865. It was immediately hit by a tornado and rededicated, after replacing the roof and windows, in 1868. The back kitchen area was added in 1981.
Live Free is our summer literacy program. In 2018 we offered the program over 2 weeks in June and July.
J Kids is our literacy program we offer during the school year for our local elementary school students. This program runs October through April.